By default, a cluster is configured to email system alerts to Clustrix Technical Support.
To change alert handling:
1. Click alerter as shown below. The system displays the Configure alerter page:
2. Configure the alert as shown below and then click Save settings:
- Customer name: Specify the customer name.
- Subscribers: If you want the Clustrix Support team to receive alerts to enable them to monitor the health of your cluster, retain the entry for firstname.lastname@example.org. Add additional recipients as desired, using a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Server: Enter the SMTP mail server or smart host.
- Port: Enter the port number. Default is 25.
- Subject: Enter the subject of the email. You can use system variables to compose the subject.
- Body: Enter the body of the email. You can use system variables to compose the body.